Mechanical Engineer Job in Auburn Hills, Michigan : MI
Looking for Mechanical Engineer Jobs? See currently available Mechanical Engineer job openings on mechanical-engineer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
mechanical-engineer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any mechanical engineer job . We provide job resources for Mechanical Engineer positions throughout the industry. mechanical-engineer.jobs.net also provides Mechanical Engineer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Mechanical Engineer by either city or state.
mechanical-engineer.jobs.net is a mechanical engineer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Mechanical Engineer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your mechanical engineer job search on mechanical-engineer.jobs.net today.
Mechanical Engineer Job Description
If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Mechanical Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Mechanical Engineer will include:
- Responsible for designing and developing a product/product family.
- Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Powertrain is responsible for designing and developing axles for HD trucks.
- The Product Design Engineer will work closely with designers, CAE groups and suppliers to design axles, benchmark competitive axles and develop and carry out DVP&R's to ensure functional objectives and durability goals are met.
- The Engineer will participate in post-test inspection reviews including failure analysis, work closely with suppliers and Manufacturing to ensure designs are robust for function and manufacturing and initiate production source packages.
- A successful candidate must be able to learn quickly and be able to comfortably interface with people at multiple levels of the corporation.
As a Mechanical Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum 2 years of axle engineering experience.
- Will consider entry level with relevant coop/internship experience.
- Experience in writing DVP&R's and FMEA's
- Engineer must have excellent communication, presentation skills and technical report writing
- Experience with basic PC software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Candidate must be highly motivated, self-directed, have the ability to manage multiple complex projects, and have a positive attitude
- Experience in understanding internal and external customer requirements
- Passion for vehicles and powertrains
- Ability to lead teams and manage supplies
As a Mechanical Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Mechanical Engineer position include (but are not limited to:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: axle, engineering, Mechanical, Powertrain, Developing
Auburn Hills Mechanical Engineer Job